IN WHICH ZONES CAN LIPOSUCTION BE CARRIED OUT?
- Neck and chin. It’s the best treatment for the double chin. It is usually done with facelifts.
- Upper arms. Great amounts of fat can be removed (1000 cc) with very good skin retraction.
- Stomach. This is one of the most popular areas for liposuction, particularly after a pregnancy. You can get a defined and flat stomach. However, if the muscles are weak or there is a lot of extra skin, abdominal liposuction should be combined with a tummy tuck.
- Back. The love handles of the back give excellent results after being treated with liposuction. Few exercises work in this area, which makes it very difficult to burn these excess fat deposits.
- Thighs. The most important thing is not to empty this zone but to shape the contour. Using radiofrequency and liposuction can allow us to get better results in this area.
- Knees. It is possible to eliminate the pockets of fat that appear in the inner part of the knees and above the kneecap.
- Legs and calves. It involves reshaping the area above the ankles, where fat accumulates. The natural curves of the musculature of the leg can also be redefined (calves).
Liposuction is usually carried out under general anaesthetic. However, depending on the number and size of the treated areas, liposuction could be done under local anaesthetic. Also, local anaesthetic plus sedation or even an epidural are options.
Traditional liposuction surgery can take between 1-3 hours.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR LIPOSUCTION?
Liposuction is carried out on areas of the body where fat deposits tend to accumulate, such as the buttocks, hips, thighs, and abdomen. However, cosmetic liposuction should not be seen as a weight-loss option.
As a cosmetic procedure, liposuction is better suited for patients with normal weight and good skin elasticity. It aims to improve the body’s shape and contour.
However, liposuction is not always a cosmetic procedure. It can also be used to treat certain health conditions, such as:
- Lymphedema: Long-term condition that causes excess fluid buildup and swelling in the arms and legs.
- Lipoedema: Condition where there is an abnormal accumulation of fat under the skin in the legs, buttocks, and thighs.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
The first visit is free and without obligation.
You can contact us on WhatsApp or Viber at +34 657 460 421.
If you wish, you can send us some photos to have an estimate quote. Photos will not be stored and will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Please explain the results you wish to obtain.