Resident Medical Intern of Plastic Surgery at the University Hospital of Getafe (Madrid, Spain). Specialist in Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery (1995-1999).
Physician Associate of the Plastic Surgery Service at the Sant Joan de Deu Hospital in Martorell (Spain, 2000-2007).
Since 2001, specialist doctor in the Gynaecology and Obstetrics Service at the Sant Joan de Deu Hospital (Esplugues, Barcelona, Spain).
Since 2007, head of Plastic Surgery for the treatment of breast diseases and malformations.
Since 2004 she has formed part of the Antiaging Group Barcelona (Spain) as a plastic surgeon.
She has attended numerous courses, notably:
- Doctorate courses in the Department of Surgical Dermatology at the University of Madrid (Spain, 1994-1995).
- “Nutrition, Dietetics and Diet Therapy” Postgraduate Course. University of Navarra (Spain, 1999-2000).
- Diploma of Competence in Laser Surgery and Medicine from the Centre d´Estudis Col.legials del Col.legi Oficial de Metges de Barcelona (COMB) (Spain, 2004-2005).
- Two-year post-university educational program in Antiaging Medicine with Distinction. WOSAAM (World Society of Antiaging Medicine, 2006-2008)
- “Stem Cell Regenerative Biology”, Harvard University (2013)
Member of the Spanish Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (SECPRE), permanent member of the Catalan Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (SCCPRE), permanent member of the Medical Sciences Academy of Catalonia and the Balearic Islands (ACMCB), permanent member of the Spanish Society of Anti-Aging Medicine and Longevity (SEMAL). She is also an international member of the World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (WOOSAM) and permanent member of the Spanish Society of Fat Grafting (SETGRA).