More and more men are travelling to Spain to undergo a butt lift surgery.
The objective of men’s butt lift is to achieve more defined and projected buttocks, similar to what can be achieved through physical exercise.
Butt Lift for men requires a surgeon with wide experience and who is at the forefront of the most advanced techniques.
What does butt lift for men include and what butt implants are used for men?
Butt lift for men is done under general anaesthetic and the scar is concealed in the intergluteal cleft (natal cleft), at the sacrum coccyx level. The butt implant for men is placed in the intramuscular area. So, the edges are not visible and the result looks more natural. Doctor Jesús Benito usually uses butt implants made from cohesive silicone gel. They are usually flatter and more resistant than those used in breast augmentation. This allows the zone to withstand all the kinds of physical exercise that the patient could do.
Doctor Jesús Benito uses various techniques to reshape the area of the buttocks; some of these have been published in different scientific publications and presented at different international congresses. The choice of technique and the application of it will be agreed on with the patient, according to their needs and particularities. With these techniques, it is possible to reduce the fat in the zone, improve the contours, and rejuvenate the tissue or also to change the shape.
The butt implant is placed under the gluteus maximus muscle, in a way that it cannot be distinguished externally. The incision in buttock augmentation (butt lift) surgery is made in the crease between the two buttocks, as low as possible so that it is hidden.
The butt lift operation requires a two-night stay in the hospital and at least 10 days before returning to normal life. After butt lift surgery, it is very important not to exercise the buttock muscles for 5 weeks following the operation. After this time has passed and subsequent to the appropriate control, exercise can be resumed without any restrictions.
Doctor Jesús Benito: Publications:
- Benito-Ruiz J. “Buttock and hip enhancement with implants”. En: Cosmetic Surgery. Art and Techniques Shiffman, Melvin A.; Di Giuseppe, Alberto (Eds.) 2013, 2013, XV, 1192 p. 86 illus.
- Utilización de implantes en glúteos y caderas. XL Congreso de la SECPRE. La Coruña, junio de 2005. Nuestra experiencia en prótesis de glúteos. 28-29 de octubre de 2005. Valencia.
- Benito-Ruiz J. Aplicaciones terapéuticas de las células madre derivadas del tejido adiposo. I Congreso de la SETGRA, Barcelona, 20 de noviembre del 2009.
- Buttock implants. Focus Symposium in Plastic Surgery. Munich, 17 de abril de 2010.
- Buttock enhancement with implants. 3r SICAAAMS 2012. Geneve 18-21 de abril del 2012.
Book an appointment butt lift specialist team to analyse your case and offer you the best solution.
The first visit is free and without obligation.
You can contact us on WhatsApp or Viber at +34 657 460 421.
If you wish, you can send us some photos to have an estimate quote. Photos will not be stored and will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Please explain the results you wish to obtain.