RHINOPLASTY SURGERY. ALL ABOUT NOSE-RESHAPING.
Additional Recommendations During Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Don’t put ice or cold packs on your nose after surgery.
- Avoid blowing your nose! This is really important.
- Avoid hot baths and getting the splint wet during the first week.
- Do not feel tempted to removing any crusts until your appointment to have the splint/cast removed.
- Eat high-fiber foods to avoid constipation. Constipation can cause you to strain and put pressure on the stitches.
- Stay away from extreme facial expressions, such as smiling or laughing hard.
- Try limiting movement of your upper lip by brushing your teeth gently.
- Preferable, wear clothes that fasten in the front. Don’t try pulling shirts or sweaters over your head.
- Avoid strenuous activities such as jogging or heavy lifting for up to 4 weeks.
- Don’t put any pressure on your nose! So eyeglasses or sunglasses are out of the question at least four weeks after the surgery. You can tape the glasses to your forehead until your nose has healed.
- Avoid direct sunlight and use SPF 30 sunscreen whenever you’re outside, especially on your nose. Too much sun can cause irregular discoloration in your nose’s skin.
If you follow all these recommendations, your rhinoplasty recovery should run smoothly.
It’s difficult to say when you will see the “final results.” However, most of the swelling is gone within six months to a year. Although, the results of the frontal view could take 12 to 18 months to settle.
HOW WILL I LOOK AFTER RHINOPLASTY?
HOW MUCH DOES RHINOPLASTY COST?
Rhinoplasty surgery cost depends on many factors. Without meeting the patient we don’t offer approximate prices as each patient is a different case.
But we know that the economic factor is important when it comes to making a decision. Therefore, we offer the possibility for the patient to come to our facilities for a first free no-obligation visit.
You can consult with the surgeon regarding all your doubts and worries and we will offer the best solution and the best price for your nose job.
Book an appointment with Doctor Benito.
The first visit is free and without obligation.
You can contact us on WhatsApp or Viber at +34 657 460 421.
If you wish, you can send us some photos to have an estimate quote. Photos will not be stored and will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Please explain the results you wish to obtain.